Are you searching for a good chimney for your kitchen? This is not such a difficult task because here we have done all the work for you. You just need to choose a model from the list of best kitchen chimney in India prepared by us.
A chimney is a structure that provides ventilation for hot flue gasses or smoke from a boiler, stove, furnace or fireplace to the outside atmosphere. Nowadays some advanced electrical chimneys come with features like smoke sensor (automatically turns on when smoke is around), gas leakage sensor (it sense the leakage of gas) which are really good for safety features.
But what factors affect the selection of a good kitchen chimney? How do you choose the best chimney for your kitchen? Here are some points which you can consider to compare the chimney models before buying.
- Suction Power – It is the power of chimney to suck dirty or smoky air from the kitchen and throw it out of your kitchen. It is represented in m3/hr, and higher values are always preferred for better results.
- Size – It is the size of the area of the chimney which is above the gas stove in your kitchen. It must be equal to the size of the gas stove or more. It ranges from 60cm to 90cm.
- Sensors – If you are looking for an advanced model then it must have sensors for smoke, gas leakage or fire for safety purposes.
These are some points you have to look while comparing electrical chimneys. Considering these points, product specifications, the popularity of product we have prepared below list of top 5 electrical chimney which helps you to choose from the best brands.
Best Kitchen Chimney to Buy Online in India
1. Bosch – DWB09W851I 90 cm Stainless Steel Hood (Chimney)
Bosch always comes up with premium quality products, and this chimney totally stands on its criteria. It has 90cm size with the suction power of 800 m3/h. If you want a simple but premium quality product, then this is the best which is currently available in India. Check out its full specifications below:
- Extraction rate: at 800 m3/h, it quickly ensures optimal kitchen air quality.
- High-efficiency grease filtration system: European style baffle filter system
- Halogen lighting: for optimal, energy-efficient illumination of the hob.
- Material: stainless steel
- Noise level: 58 dba
2. Hindware Cleo 60 Chimney (60 cm, 1200 m3/h)
Its suction capacity is 1200m3/hr, and it uses baffle filter technology for filtering the air. It doesn’t have any kind of sensors if you want them you can check below-mentioned model.
- Color/ Finish – Brush Silver /Inox
- Suction Capacity – 1200 m3/hr
- Voltage – 220-240V/50Hz
- Soft Touch
- Baffle Filter
- Warranty: 5 years on motor; 1 year on product
3. Surya Td 1400M3 Electric Chimney
Technically it is the most featured electric chimney model, which comes with the gas sensor, smoke sensor, fire safety, etc. If you love lots of functions, it can be a good option for you.
- Powerful 1400 metric cube Suction Power( 3 Speed Motor) With Heavy Stainless Steel Body
- With Gas Sensor in case of Gas Leakage, it will start Automatically and safeguard your Love ones
- It has a New Feature of Smoke Sensor that means it will start automatically as soon as it senses smoke and clean your kitchen from smoke and keep your family healthy
- Best in Class for Features & Safety Like in case there is fire in Kitchen it will sense and start automatically and suck the fumes & fire (This feature only works when the flames are really high)
4. Elica Kitchenhood – TCG BF 60 NERO
- Controls: Push Button
- Suction (m3/hr) : 1100
- Size : 60 Cm
- Lamps: Energy efficient LED 2 x 1.5W
- Filters: Baffle Filters
5. Pigeon Sterling Kitchen Chimney
Pigeon is a well known popular brand in India, especially in kitchen appliances. Check out what features it offered below:
- Pigeon Sterling DLX Size(cm): 60
- Motor: Two Motor Power(W): 85Ã-2
- Air Flow (m3/h): 860
- Noise Level(dba): 58
- Filter: Baffle
- Filter Speed: 3
- Control: Piano Switch